Make an Appointment
Patients may schedule a visit, consultation or a second opinion, by calling (212) 523-7475.
Our office staff will schedule your appointment and help you gather all of the appropriate information such as medical records, X-rays, pathology slides and test results, before you arrive.
About Your Visit
What you should bring to your appointment:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans/ Pet Scans (not the reports - get the actual films or CD)
- A referral if your insurance plan requires from your primary care physician
- Completed FORMS (see below)
In order to expedite the patient registration process, please download the registration form below, print it, fill it out and bring it with you on your first visit to our office.
|Patient Registration Form